Online and in-person services for adults and teenagers interested in receiving objective support, positive insight, and evidence-based treatment.
Individual therapy offers you the space to not only resolve your specific concerns, but to gain an understanding of yourself and the underlying factors that have contributed to your concerns.
Types of therapies offered:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based CBT
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Somatic work
- Post Traumatic Growth
Providing support to families experiencing issues related to a variety of concerns, including:
- Changes within the family unit
- Adjustment Issues
- Supporting teenagers and parents navigate school and emotional concerns